This is your library for all documents that relate to the three projects outlined on this site.
Low Emissions Zones - update report to Transport and Environment Committee 11 October 2019
The finalised Edinburgh City Centre Transformation finalised strategy and delivery plan are included in the report (PDF 21mb) to the Council’s Transport and Environment Committee on 12 September 2019. Alternatively, you can view the finalised strategy in as a PDF in an online viewer or download the chapters of the finalised strategy as PDF documents:
- chapter 1: contents, foreward and introduction (pages 1 to 9)
- chapter 2: case for change (pages 10 to 23)
- chapter 3: the strategy (pages 24 to 49)
- chapter 4: catalyst areas (pages 50 to 101)
- chapter 5: delivery plan description (pages 102 to 108)
- chapter 6: tracking our progress (pages 110 to 116)
Low Emission Zones background material and current proposals:
- Questions and answers about LEZs and Edinburgh’s proposals
- Proposed city centre boundary
- Proposed citywide boundary
- Low Emission Zone Scheme for Edinburgh flyer
Edinburgh City Centre Transformation material:
- proposed strategy for consultation
- draft environmental report
- interactive presentation which includes the facts and figures which informed our proposals, as well as giving baseline statistics and details on potential implementation.
Read the full committee papers for 16 May 2019 Transport and Environment Committee.